Katipo Communications are specialist open source web developers, based in Wellington, New Zealand. We have developed and released several open source systems, the latest being the Kete digital archiving and collaboration software - http://kete.net.nz/
LocationWellington, New Zealand
Number of Employees11-30
- Web/Visual/Interface Design
- API Integration/Development
- Code Review/Audits
- User Experience/Usability
- Security Audits/Development
- Search Engine Marketing/Optimization
- Ruby on Rails Development
Kete is Open Source Digital Library and Archiving software developed by Katipo Communications and the Horowhenua Library Trust.
Kete enables communities to collaboratively build their own digital libraries, archives and repositories. Your community builds the repository by writing topics, uploading images, audio, video and documents and then linking and discussing them.
- Project completed in 2008